Whether you’re engaged and planning your wedding, a photographer or planner trying to help prepare your couples OR just interested in how we create beautiful flay lat images… here are items I recommend couples have for their detail photos:
- Extra floral trimmings (ask your florist, you might have to pay a little more)
- Sentimental pieces and family heirlooms
- Vow books
- Wedding bands & engagement ring boxes
- Full invitation suite including envelopes
- Wax stamp and or stamper
- Jewelry / Watch / Cuff Links
- Perfume / Colone
- Engagement ring & bands
- Other stationary
- Small signage
You don’t need to have all of this, but use this list as a guide and inspiration on what to include!
Here are a few props I bring along to enhance these flay lays:
- Painted fabric, or paper background that’s in line with the wedding color palette
- Ring box options
- Small trays for styling
Curious to learn a little bit more about flat lays and see them come to life?! Watch a video by clicking here!
Did you find this helpful?! Make sure you sign up for my newsletter. An email with useful tips just like this, gets sent out every Thursday!! Click the button below, enter your information and you can expect to hear from me soon!
Pin this for later: